We invite you to join our fun and fabulous community. The Circle aims to recruit 43 members in Year 1 with each member contributing a minimum of $300 per year. Members may also elect to support the Circle’s operations through a gift toward operating costs, which will include the cost of fund administration, meeting expenses, special events, educational speakers, etc. The AAGC also welcomes donations of less than $300 a year from community supporters who will not have voting rights in the circle.
Members are given the opportunity to:
- Participate in a dynamic, philanthropic and fun organization; explore and collaborate with others with shared values;
- Learn about nonprofits and needs in the community; offer input to the circle’s goals and grant awards;
- Make a greater impact with pooled monetary resources; add value and impact to service projects and special events;
- Attend special member educational and social events.
You can download copies of the Giving Circle Membership Forms here:
- Membership Form
- Donor Contribution Form
- Conflict of Interest Form